About Youth and Family:
Perry Behavioral Health Choices, Inc. Youth and Family Services provide the highest quality treatment for those struggling with behavioral health disorders and to provide support to each person in the family system. Perry Behavioral Health Choices provides services based on the needs of the individual. We will provide diagnostic assessments for ages 3 to adult to determine the treatment needs. Therapeutic recommendations will then be made by the therapist. Treatment plans will be designed by the client, parents and in conjunction with the assessment recommendations. Individual, group and family therapy are available. Case management services are also available in the home, school, office or community. Assessments can be scheduled by contacting Youth and Family Services.
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Solution Focused
• Strategic Family Therapy
• Structural Family Therapy
• Integrative Family and Systems Treatment (IFAST)
• Trauma focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
• Brief Solution Focused Treatment
• Motivational Interviewing (MI)
Check back later for an updated list of the amazing staff at Perry Behavioral Health Choices Inc.